Monday 30 March 2009

Tip 2 - And the hunt for post it notes


TIP 2 - DON'T DRINK TOO MUCH RED WINE ON A SUNDAY NIGHT

I think this tip is pretty self explanatory and for obvious reasons today's blog is going to be a short one.

Had friends over last night for impromptu bonfire, marshmallow toasting and red wine feast. Perhaps in hindsight, not such a wise move when yours truly is meant to be working today. Accounts are not so much fun with a hangover.

So, here I am sitting in my tiny home office staring at the computer screen, trying to make it stop blurring and hunting for post it notes which seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth. It could be that small male hobbits have 'borrowed' them or indeed the dog may have eaten them, he eats most other things. But total absence of post its is not exactly making my day easy. That'll teach me for relying so heavily on the silly little yellow things to organise my work.

The key to efficient worklife, apart from the missing post it's, is lists. I am a big list maker, to the point that I have a list of all my lists. Sounds excessive I know but it works for me.

Top of current list - Don't buy any more red wine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment